About Freedom Church
Freedom Church, is a C3 Global Church, located in Salisbury South Australia. We are a vibrant, contemporary church built on the gospel message of faith, hope and love. We have a passion to reach the community for Jesus Christ and to see all believers living life to the full.
We are committed to building the house of God and empowering His people to live a purposeful life. Our aim is to see all people connected to each other through the love of Jesus Christ. – John 10:10
There are many opportunities for you to be a part of our church family – there’s something for everyone. We have a growing Children’s and Youth Ministry, Connect Groups and Outreach Ministries.
Our mission is to help people Follow Jesus, Find Life and fulfil their purpose.
Prayer – We do everything with Prayer, nothing happens without it at the centre. Prayer is our priority.
Worship – We are passionate about worship, we believe it is an outward expression of our love for God. Worship is not just for Sunday but for every day.
Word – The word of God is our foundation for life. We believe it is the truth and is supernaturally God breathed.
Evangelism – We reach out to people with the love of Jesus because he first loved us
Discipleship – Our mission is to make disciples that follow Jesus wholeheartedly, growing to become more like him.
Generosity – We are generous because we love people. We follow Jesus example of what it means to be an extravagant giver.
What We Believe
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return;
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church;
- The Bible is the living word of God – infallible, authoritative and everlasting, and the foundation of the Christian doctrine;
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being, the devil;
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the “new birth” by faith in Jesus Christ;
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with the normal evidence of speaking in tongues;
- In the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God;
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.